[Perform-Talk] youtube keystrokes

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:11:08 UTC 2018

hello all,

well, this past week i'm visiting my sister with her family and all
and, I have been spending lots of time with my nephew who is 2 now.
usually, I only see him only once a week but, now this week it's been
just about everyday!  well, thanks to my dad I have decided to be a
youtube junkie and, use it more frequently than I have been. I knew of
it but, wasn't using it that much. so, I was wondering if there any
keystrokes in using you tube with jfw through the internet? I have
tried it so far with jfw which is accessible but, I would like this
more for me and also for myself too!

thanks,