[Perform-Talk] Upcoming Membership Call with Jessica Victoria on Tuesday, May 8

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:15:58 UTC 2018

Hello Amy and all,
Thank you to everyone who was on our fantastic membership call tonight! To those who weren’t able to make it, have no fear. Our friends at 195 the Globe we’re hopefully able to procure a recording, and we will share the link to that when it is available. Jessica Victoria was able to share some wonderful information, and we took some  great questions.
As for information about convention, we will be giving more details about dates and times and specifics in the coming weeks. However, we did announce that we will be doing the following this year at convention:
Business meeting: elections and improv workshop
Dance workshops: salsa and tango
Showcase of talent
Again, we will be posting more information about these events soon.
We do hope to continue more of these membership calls throughout the year, and we welcome your suggestions for discussion topics and special guests. Please feel free to email ideas to nfbpad at gmail.com. You can also stay up-to-date on our division through our Twitter and Facebook: @NFB_PAD on Twitter and www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision .
Thank you all!

Warmest regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division