[Perform-Talk] Meet the Blind Month Opportunity

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 05:35:51 UTC 2018

Hello, fellow federationists!

In honor of Meet the Blind Month, the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division would love to share stories of our members living the lives they want through performing arts on our social media outlets.
If you would like to participate, please send us the following information to nfbpad at gmail.com and we may use it this month or in the future.

Please include:
•Name
•State
•Performing Art(s)
•A paragraph telling about yourself, why you started performing, how you perform as a blind person/any alternative techniques you use, where you perform now, etc.
•A photo you give us permission to share of you performing
•A link to a video or audio recording of you performing we can share
You do not have to submit both a photo and media link, but both are helpful and will boost audience engagement.

Let’s encourage others to “meet” blind performers from all backgrounds. Thank you for helping to spread the word and build the National Federation of the Blind!

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division