[Perform-Talk] Celebrating Good News And A New Month On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:43:42 UTC 2018

Hello, and welcome to October!
The summer may be over, and the fall may have begun.
But The Djd Invasion is partying tonight, and all of you can come!
There are exciting times ahead in my life, and I want to have fun
while I can, so let The Djd Invasion rock on tonight!
Join me on 195 The Globe at 8 PM eastern for our usual banter, variety
of tunes, fun songs to make you dance into the weekend, and of course
your requests.
Requests, those wonderful things can be made beginning at 6 PM eastern at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
just two hours before the show, then during the show's four hour time,
from 8 PM eastern to midnight!
Grab that Teamtalk app from
http://www.bearware.dk
for windows
or ITeamtalk from the google or apple stores and once downloaded, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/GlobeTeamtalk.tt
to connect, or input the following into your Teamtalk to join us tonight.
Host:
tthub.org
ports
10064
for tcp and udp.

We're going to be in the listener's hangout.
And speaking of listeners, to listen to the show, either
1. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
for various listening options.
2. Ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein (our most popular option)
3. Put the following into your favorite media player of choice:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:8009/stream
or lastly,
4. Download the Tunein app on google or android and search for 195 The Globe.
Regardless of how you tune in, let's have some Friday nigght fun for October.
See you tonight, as we welcome in the weekend together!
All the best,
David Dunphy