[Perform-Talk] Film by the blind YouTube channel

Maria pinkrose101 at att.net
Sat Oct 13 05:25:37 UTC 2018

Hey guys!

We are live on YouTube! Film By The Blind
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg37bAIG4xICn4l5BZuneYQ>

All short films are written, produced and acted by blind people.  Today our
first video is Miss Sheila Walker's short film, Cane Etiquette.

You'll also see a general FBTB intro video by our very own Sean P. Gorecki.

For the next 6 Fridays we will be releasing another one of our member's
short films.

But throughout the weeks, we will also be uploading fun, interactive content
from the Film By The Blind crew!

Speaking of which, PLEASE like us and become a subscriber! Then, maybe even
share with your friends and tell them to subscribe too!

Let's go global, people!!

Thank you in advance for all of your support thus far. We are so grateful
for YOU!

Oh and here's that link again- please subscribe :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg37bAIG4xICn4l5BZuneYQ

The greatness comes not when things are always going well for you.

But the greatness comes when you're really tested,

when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes...

Because only if you've been in the deepest valley

can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.