[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-talk] NFBCO 2018 Convention Stream

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:56:32 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chip Johnson via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 04:27:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [Colorado-talk] NFBCO 2018 Convention Stream
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Chip Johnson <cjohnson at cocenter.org>

Sorry. That link didn't come out right. Try this:
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2018, at 10:06 PM, Chip Johnson via Colorado-Talk
<colorado-talk at nfbnet.org<mailto:colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

We'd like to thank
195theglobe.com<http://195theglobe.com><http://195theglobe.com> for
hosting our stream this year. You can access it via the link below or
by telling Google or Alexa to play 195 the globe. As usual, we will
stream all general sessions and the banquet.
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/<http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about>
Sent from my iPhone
Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/amieelsabo%40gmail.com
List archives can be found at
<http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org>

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well this weekend. as you some of you
know or not this weekend is the nfb of co state convention. since we
all cannot be there in person which would be awesome unfortunately, we
can't always be in two places at once:)  so, i'am forwarding to you
all the information so, you can all tune into listen to the stream of
all of thecoverage of this weekend's convention.