[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-talk] FW: NFBCO Convention Agenda Revised

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:20:30 UTC 2018

hello all,
I know that I alreafdy sent to you all out the information for those
of you want to listen into the nfb of co state convention which I sent
out today here is the agenda for this weekend's convention so, you all
will know what will be happening and, the times for it. all times are
in mountain time...