[Perform-Talk] accessible mp3 players

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:54:36 UTC 2019

Yes, exactly. DAISY doesn't support those platforms. Also, I actually have a
SD card for BARD and Audible books, one for music and one for audio
cookbooks. And of course, I use my iPhone for music as well as reading books
with the Kindle app. You can also listen to BARD and Audible books with an
iPhone or iPad. But if you already a Victor Stream, it will be so much
cheaper to buy more than 1 SD card, and just put in whatever card you want
for whatever particular moment, grin.

Bridgit