[Perform-Talk] help with using the itunes store

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 03:37:03 UTC 2019

Reason number (insert very large number here) why I avoid using iTunes on Windows whenever possible. I would suggest redeeming the cards in the iTunes app on your iPhone, either by entering the codes or by taking pictures of the cards. Your cards will then be credited to your account, which you can use on any of your devices.

Chris Nusbaum