[Perform-Talk] help with using the itunes store

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:49:05 UTC 2019

hello chris,
well, after I posted this message to the list I figured it out on my own
! i'am such a diot:)!  I did this by editing my account on the iTunes
wevb site and, I believe that will work now. I don't have a iPhone or
any other apple products due to having other disabilities besides
blindness. but, I had a sighted person read the cards to me and, then
I just typed them into my computer and, when I decide to use them soon
I can just do a copy and paste for them into the edit box on the site.
I do this for all of my gift cards to use them foronline shopping.

thanks for your opion and feedback on this and, I will talk toyou soon
which I do appreciate!

hugs,
amy