[Perform-Talk] help with using the itunes store

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:50:18 UTC 2019

oh, I didn't know that! I have never done that for shopping online.
when I have used gift cards for shopping online I just thought that
you could only do that with one card at a time... since I have only
done this for using coupons for onlineshopping!

thanks for the ideas andtips I greatly appreciate this joe and, I will
talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy