[Perform-Talk] help with using the itunes store

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:37:19 UTC 2019

You can enter all the iTunes cards at one time and your account will
store them and use the balance when you buy something so you don't
have to put the giftcard in each time you buy something

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
1405-693-4771
Josephbundy92 at gmail.commm

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
For we walk by faith, not by sight.-2 Corinthians 5:7