[Perform-Talk] Launch Into August With The Djd Invasion On 195 The Globe

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:25:19 UTC 2019

Greetings All, and welcome to the dog days of summer, A K A August!
Start off the first full week of the month with fun music, up lifting
and toe tapping songs, and more on tonight's Djd Invasion on 195 The
Globe!
The fun starts at 8 PM eastern, and goes for 4 hours, and I'd love your company!

Tuning in to the invasion is very easy to do. Either
1. Ask your smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
2. Download the 195 The Globe mobile app for Android or IOS from your
phone's store, depending on what you have.
3. Listen in at
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen

I love interacting with you the listener, so feel free to
1. Get your requests in at 7:30 PM eastern through midnight by
searching my music library for your favorite track at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy

2. Come say hi on the zoom platform. You can do this by either
Visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom

Joining me directly at
https://zoom.us/j/45623662547
or call me up at
408 638 0968
and enter in ID
4562366247
or use the
4562366247
on the zoom mobile app.

Come for a smile and some fun on The Djd Invasion. See you tonight!