[Perform-Talk] Talent show.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 15:26:30 UTC 2019

Hi all,
 I just wanted to take a moment to thank the performing arts division board, leadership and partners for  another great year.
 The energy was hight and the spirit of the federation and performing  artist were obvious in all that was done.
 I want to thank the board for allowing me the opportunity to hang out and serve as one of the judges  for the talent show.
 I had a blast and I was so impressed by the number of talented performers we have in the federation.
 Let’s keep the momentum alive so that we can raise expectations of the blind in all of the performing arts.
 Yours in the movement,
  Darian