[Perform-Talk] Talent show.

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:34:00 UTC 2019

Good morning everyone,

Unfortunately, this discussion has continued to center around a
personal accusation that I addressed in an earlier message.  At this
time, I will have to play the list moderator card and ask that all
discussions of the character and behavior of individual members cease
immediately.  I stated above that we do not entertain personal
accusations in our division's public spaces, and I stand by that here.
I also would like to state publicly that I do not hold with gossip,
rumors, and the spreading of such gossip and rumors, and I certainly
do not plan to let them continue on our list serve.  It pains me to
write it, but I will be forced to remove anyone on this list who
continues to make personal accusations through this forum.

I have much respect for all of our members and will continue to do my
best to make this a positive, safe space for each of us.  The National
Federation of the Blind, including the Performing Arts Division, is a
community of members, who support each other and work to build up
rather than tear down.  Once again, I welcome constructive feedback on
this list serve as well as off of it.  The board is here to listen and
work with you.  But if you have personal grievances or concerns, let's
deal with them privately.

Thank you to those of you who are here with us.  We welcome your
contributions and opinions on matters relating to blindness in the
performing arts and division activities.  This will be my final public
message addressing the matter at hand.  I look forward to seeing some
other content on this list soon!

Julie

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/amieelsabo%4