[Perform-Talk] membership dues and donations

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 04:21:05 UTC 2019

hello all,
as you know the division strives to do work with you the members and,
also in doing projects throughout the year and, we need money to do
that!

if you weren't able to make our division meeting which was held in las
vegas at national convention and, you want to be a member or renew
your membership in the division you can do that online at
http://www.nfb-pad.org/member   and, then just fill out the
information for you and, then just submit the form along with your
payment of $5 and, you will be a member of our division.

you can also submit donations too! we will accept anything!  thanks
again and, I hope that many will do this in becoming a new member or a
returning member of our division in the nfb!

sincerely,
amy sabo