[Perform-Talk] blind models

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 02:51:55 UTC 2019

hello all,
I know that there are actors and actresses who are blind and, I was
wondering if there are any people who are blind and have done modeling
as a career? i'am very interested in becoming a model and, I have
tried sending to some modeling agencies who deal with plus size
modeling but, no such luck. I tried finding this information on the
internet but, there's no such luck. so, what plus size modeling
agencies are out there besides ford plus models and, wilhemeina. are
there others out there and, are their web sites accessible in using
jaws? I tried using the ford site but, it wasn't accessible so, I
tried emailing the agency last year but, I got no response. so, what
agencies are out there besides the ones that I just addressed and, how
do I go about in getting gigs and, also addressing the misconceptions
of being a blind model?

thanks a bunch I greatly appreciate this and, I look forward to
hearing from you all soon!

hugs,
amy sabo