[Perform-Talk] How to Avoid "Inspiration Porn"

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 05:55:14 UTC 2019

hello Julie,
thanks for posting this article to the list and, this is a awesome to
start some good discussion on this topic for the list. after reading
this article I didn't knoew of this problem in how it was talked about
but, I know of it in the media in the t.v. and also in the
movieindustry too! yes, we are dealing with it as a major phomenon as
inspirational oporn. but, I never knew that was the proper name for
it. it's not just in the major media industry it's in the local media
too! so, that's why we ned to strive to breakdown this problem with
our work in this division and, also in the nfb too! blindness is a
major part of this and, so is all other disabilities too! but, I
noticed in the major media we aren't there and, hopefully with our
work in this mission in the division we can try to solve this problem.
so, that's my food for thought on this topic for now. so, now others
need to chime in now for their comments and opions on this article
now!

hugs,
amy sabo