[Perform-Talk] Advice on Writer Seeking Assistance

Tevin Gates tmbailey2398 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:45:07 UTC 2019

I am a media/journalism student in Arkansas, and I am focusing some on script writing. The one thing I have learned from typing non-visually is to trust what you know. If you know what keystrokes do what functions, then trust that and keep learning.

Tevin Bailey
Student, Arkansas State University
President, A-State Cooking Club
Assistant Program Director, Red Wolf Radio
Phone: (501) 823-7967

“Find your passion, and embrace it. Once you have it, nobody can take it away.”