[Perform-Talk] problems with watching videos on the internet

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:33:19 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, for the past couple of months I have been trying to watch my
favorite shows on cbs.com and, when I go to watch them they won't
strem for some reason. I have done all of the troubleshooting tips
that they have listed on their faq section and, I have tried this many
times. I have also uninstalled and also reinstalled flash player onto
my computer. but, no success. so, it then looked at the
troubleshooting tips again and, it lists all of the web browsers
except for internet explorer which is the one I normally use. so, I
downloaded google crome which is a web browser which is one I have
never used at all! so, I tried using it with jfw with some success on
my own. so, I t4ried to put the web site into it by using the same
keystrokes for doing this when I want to launch a web site in internet
explorer. well, it didn't worked!

so, I was wondering how I can use google crome in doing this and, also
a cheat sheet on how to use google crome with the latest version of
jfw? I have windows 10 and, i'am using the latest version of jaws
which is jfw 2019.

so, to not clutter the list with this please email me the cheat
shet/manuel on how to use google crome with jfw to me off list at
amieelsabo at gmail.com

thanks again and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs always,
amy sabo