[Perform-Talk] recording Or Streaming The Showcase Of talent

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 2 03:19:43 UTC 2019

I enjoyed being able to capture and record the talent show during last year’s convention for all of you. David: I’m so glad you were able to use the recording for the 195 The globe listeners. I unfortunately won’t be able to make it to this year’s federation fam gathering but glad you are able to do this Chris. Your performance last year was great and I anticipate to attend the conventions again next year! :)

Regards
Seyoon