[Perform-Talk] Calling all singers and songwriters

TheOreoMonster monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:35:33 UTC 2019

Hey Everyone,

My name is Steve, and I am a musician and recording engineer/mixer currently based out of Maryland.  Been playing guitar for 20+ years, and I been recording and mixing for about half as many years now. . Over the years I have recorded my own original music, played in bands, and assisted others with getting their ideas recorded as well. I would like to network and work with other musicians, producers, singers and songwriters, hence my joining this list. Also, If you are attending the national convention in Las Vegas and would like the  opportunity to get something you are working on recorded check out some of my prior work at https://audioillusions.studio/ <https://audioillusions.studio/> and get in touch if interested. Whether you are a singer who wants to do a karaoke style cover of their favorite song, a songwriter who writes to and sings over a beat or a backing track, or a singer/songwriter who sings and plays and instrument and would like to get one of your original compositions recorded please feel free to contact me via the website. I have recorded stuff with people over the last few years at convention and would love to keep the tradition alive this year. Looking forward to chatting with you all and getting to know some of the others on here.

Steve