[Perform-Talk] How 195 The Globe Will Bre Assisting With This Year's National Convention

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 03:19:40 UTC 2019

Hi Cierra:

To clarify, the talent show will not be streamed live this year. However, I will be recording it in its entirety and 195 The Globe will air it shortly after convention as has been our tradition for many years. Stay tuned for another announcement when we have the re-broadcast scheduled.

Thanks for listening,

Chris