[Perform-Talk] How 195 The Globe Will Bre Assisting With This Year's National Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 03:57:27 UTC 2019

hello chris,
thanks for clariflying this to sierra and, also to others here on this
list on the talent show not being streamed live this year. so, I know
it will be rebroadcasted on the globe after convention can I get a
copy of it through you through your dropbox folder which you could
send to me off the list perhaps?

its just a idea... well, if not then I will just have to listen it on
the station just like everyone else... anyway, thanks again for the
information and, I will see you in vegas!

hugs,
amy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/ochikodinak