[Perform-Talk] The Return Of Christmas In July On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:27:26 UTC 2019

Hi All!
Deck the halls with boughs of holly......
Oh wait, it's not Christmas time yet...
But wait, tonight, it is!

Tune in to the Djd Invasion for the requested return of Christmas In July.

What this means is that we will spend some time playing some upbeat
and festive holiday favorites.
And for those who don't celebrate Christmas or care for holiday music
at all or during the summer, we've got you covered, too, with some fun
upbeat dance tunes and other upbeat songs to make you wanna dance the
night away! This should be a fun and festive night!

to listen in tonight, from between 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6 PM
mountain, 5 PM pacific) until midnight eastern, you can either
1. Ask your smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
2. Grab the 195 the Globe app from the google play or IOS app stores
3. Or visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen

Let me gift you your favorite song, too! It can be holiday related or
not; it doesn't matter.
You can start, at 7:30 PM eastern, making requests at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
til midnight eastern.

But most importantly, I love interacting with my listeners.
To interact during the show between 8 PM and midnight, you can either
1. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom

2. Join us on zoom directly at
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247
3. Call us up on the phone at
408 638 0968
and enter in the ID
4562366247
4. Grab the zoom mobile app for your phone. You won't need an account
to do this, but you will want to go into the settings on the zoom app
by hitting the setting button and make sure that connect to internet
audio automatically is enabled.

So it might not be a White Christmas tonight, but it will be fun for
music lovers and anyone who wants to come by, so please join the
festive invasion fun tonight!
See you there!