[Perform-Talk] you tube channel

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 00:42:23 UTC 2019

hello all,
I hope that all of you made it back to your desinations from being at
convention last week in vegas! it was a blast imo… for those of you
who couldn't make it there's next yearin Houston.

well, my cousin matthew bellisle who is a graphic design gek and, is a
lover of comics just started a youtube channel called comic book teez.

well, I had knew of it and, besides doing the convention thing they
came to vegas to keep my mom company while I was doing the convention
thing! and, I got to pencil them for some quality time:)

well, I checked it out and, they are both very descriptive in
describing all their comics and their design style, colors, and
features in their favorite comics.

so, if you are interested in checking this out on youtube here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPzLS7RwiQgnFdhZA786E_g/videos?disable_polymer=1

so, check it out! please pass this information onto all of your
friends, family, and others who might be interested in this!

and, please give him some love at his web site www.gravitydsn.com

hugs,