[Perform-Talk] The Showcase Of Talent From This Year's Convention Airs Tonight On 195 The Globe

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:38:30 UTC 2019

Hello All!
It wouldn't be an nfb convention without the traditional airing of the
PAD showcase of talent from this year. And since for the first time in
awhile, it wasn't streamed live in some way during the event, you'll
get to hear it for the first time tonight!
Tune in to 195 The Globe at 8 PM eastern as we play the 2019
Performing Arts Division showcase of talent.
To listen, simply ask your smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on Tunein.
Also, you can grab the 195 The Globe app from the google play or IOS app stores.
Other listening options can be found at
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen

Want to listen with others around the country like you're at the event?
Join us on the globe zoom. We'll be streaming the audio in the globe
zoom channel. Note zoom participant commentary will not be on the live
stream, but if you want to listen with others, feel free to join us.
1. You can access zoom at
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
2. If you already have zoom, use this link at 8 PM eastern to join us:
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247
3. Lastly, you can dial in at
408 638 0968
and when prompted, type in the ID
4562366247
which spells out
GlobeOnAir

Let's see what our performers provided in the way of entertainment as
those who didn't get to go finally get to hear the showcase of talent.
As a final note, special thanks to PAD for providing us a recording
via video, and to Chris Nusbaum for his recording, as both were
necessary to complete the recording you'll hear tonight.
Looking forward to having you as listeners tonight!
All the best,
David Dunphy