[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-Talk] Open House Conference Call

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:47:51 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevan Worley via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:15:34 +0000
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] Open House Conference Call
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kevan Worley <kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com>

Greeting fellow Federationists,

To all of our NFBCO Chapter Leaders, here is an announcement from
President Ricco Bono.

Here are some great opportunities to get questions about the NFB
answered as you work on recruiting members be sure to pass this note
along.

"Many people do not know the National Federation of the Blind, and
they are reluctant to attend a local chapter meeting where they may
have their questions answered. We will be hosting teleconferences for
individuals that are curious about the National Federation of the
Blind. The teleconference will present them with an opportunity to
receive information from and ask questions of Federationists. We will
be able to dispel the myths and misconceptions about the NFB and
highlight the benefits of membership. These calls are specifically
intended for individuals who are curious about our organization and
would benefit from learning about us in an educational environment.
Chapters and affiliates should share this invitation on their social
media and disseminate it with anyone who may be interested in joining.

The calls will take place on the third Sunday of each even numbered
month and the third Wednesday of each odd numbered month. Our first
two calls will be Sunday, August 18, at 4:00 p.m. eastern and
Wednesday, September 18, at 8:00 p.m. eastern. We would like to keep
the list of participants small enough so that it will be impactful.
Therefore, in order to participate, individuals will need to RSVP by
emailing membership at nfb.org<mailto:membership at nfb.org> or calling
410-659-9314, extension 2509, and let us know which call date works
best for them. "

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
[2010LogoFinal (2)]

Office: 1-866-543-6808
Cell: (303)929-2369
Fax: (719)527-0129
www.worleyenterprises.com<http://www.worleyenterprises.com/>

hello all,
here is some information that would be beneficial for us who are
members in the nfb and, also for us who are new to the organization.
please read on for more information and, please distribute to all of
the members as well too!