[Perform-Talk] archieve of the showcase of talent show

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 22:15:42 UTC 2019

hello all,
I know that david aired the copy of the showcase of talent show which
was at this year's national convention and, he had told someone on
this list that he was going to send out a link on the download of it
to people whoweren't able to tune in last night which was me of
course... well, I was wondering if he could post that download to the
list so, others like myself can relive the talent show from this
year's convention or have a copy of it in their possession? others
including myself would greatly appreciate it! it doesn't have to be
today but, asap!

thanks,
amy sabo