[Perform-Talk] Opportunities for blind Actors

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 05:18:34 UTC 2019

hello Julie,
thanks for posting this notice to the list. this is awesome and also
exciting news and, I hope that we get lots of people who are blind to
audition. what show or movie or network will these actors be on and,
for what will be they be able to audition for? I hope that we know of
and, so when they shows air on t.v. or in the movies we as blind
people or go with our sighted friends or family members we can see
them in the media?

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy