[Perform-Talk] talent show at convention?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 01:15:20 UTC 2019

hello Sharon and all,
yes, the performing arts division is going to again have it's annunal
talent show at this year's national convention. if any of you are
interested in registering or want to participate to join it just go to
our website at www.nfb-pad.org to register. and, that's where you will
find the information that you all will need. also, there is also
information on that web site on the events and all of the information
for them on that web site under events for all of the information for
all of the events that the division will be doing at convention this
year.

thanks for bringing this up to the list and, I hope that many others
will chime in and, get some more information out here on this for the
upcoming events for convention which is coming up soon!

hugs,
amy