[Perform-Talk] talent show at convention?

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 04:25:14 UTC 2019

Hi Sharon,
Welcome to this list! We’re so glad you are here. No, the Showcase of Talent registration form has not been sent out yet, but it will be very soon. We are still finalizing a couple details, but I will announce on this list as well as our social media once pre-registration is officially open. Thank you for your interest!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division