[Perform-Talk] Showcase of Talent Preregistration Open!

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 23:14:59 UTC 2019

Pre-registration now open for this year‘s Showcase of Talent!!!

Nineteenth Annual Showcase of Talent
Thursday, July 11, 7:30 - 11:00 PM
South Pacific Ballroom CD
Join the NFB Performing Arts Division for a night of great performances of all kinds. Whether you take the stage or support your friends from the audience, it will be an enjoyable evening of entertainment for everyone! Performer cost: $10. Admission: $5. We will award cash prizes to three acts.
Please note that to perform in this event registration is required ahead of time. Pre-registration is now open, and you can submit your form through our website at: www.nfb-pad.org/registration . Please follow the instructions carefully.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at nfbpad at gmail.com .

Looking forward to all of the wonderful performances on Thursday, July 11 at 7:30 PM in Las Vegas!

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division