[Perform-Talk] Calling Performers for National Convention

Cierra Theriot cierratheriot at icloud.com
Thu May 9 01:22:33 UTC 2019

Well I am having to deal with vocational rehabilitation for five months now. And it’s been a very long and frustrating ride but I’m still hanging on. Just today I got frustrated because my counselor will not return my phone calls and he will not answer. However I am currently finally eligible for services. And I feel like these last five months I’ve had a lot to think about especially because I decided to take a little break from dancing because I thought that that would take away from my concentration with trying to get everything together to go to training. It was and still is hard for me at times. Because it something I loved and I looked forward to where I didn’t have to worry about problems. And people ask me what I want to do after training, it’s simple I want to perform. I am a performer and my life is a stage. It’s what I love to do singing dancing and acting. So after training I’m not sure if I want to go to a performing arts college or just automatically start auditioning for musical theater or other things. I’m still trying to think.

Cierra Theriot