[Perform-Talk] Focusrite saffire pro 40 audio midi firewire and Thunderbolt interface for sale...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Mon May 27 22:17:49 UTC 2019

Hi. If any mac or windows users need a powerful and feature packed
interface for their studio, here you go... I'm upgrading my interface
to a Thunderbolt 3 universal audio arrow so need to find a new home
for my saffire pro 40. Details below. Along with the power chord,
firewire 400 and 800 cables, and original box, I am including a set of
adapters so you can also use this with Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3. (The
adapters alone were over $100.)

$449 including packing, shipping, tracking, full insurance, and pay
pal fees to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

If this would interest anybody, you can write me off list at:
cameron at cameronstrife.com

Focusrite Saffire pro 40 20 in, 20 out 24 bit 96kHz firewire
audio/midi interface for mac and windows. (Can be used with firewire
or Thunderbolt ports.) Features include one rack u size, eight
microphone preamps, eight line in jacks, eight line outs, two front
panel nutrick jacks for microphones or line level sources, phantom
power, pad, two headphone outs with seperat volume controls, midi
ports, adat, SPDIF, as well as two firewire ports for daisy chaining
etc. It supports every sort of setup from stereo up to 7.1 surround!
Power cable, firewire cable, and original box included.