[Perform-Talk] tips on using NKS compatible waves plug ins with komplete kontrol...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue May 28 22:52:04 UTC 2019

Hi all. I recently bought the waves gold bundle and wonder if anybody
can give me some tips on loading the waves plug ins... I can load
instruments/patches just fine in factory or user mode but I'm
wondering how this differs if I want to use an effect on a track, say
a compressor, reverb, or EQ for example.

I assume I have to load another instance of komplete kontrol instead
of loading the native waves plug in from the audio plug ins available
on the effects bin of an audio track for example... Please correct me
if I'm wrong here...

I've tried googling this but haven't found much.

Thanks,

Cameron.