[Perform-Talk] tips on using NKS compatible waves plug ins with komplete kontrol...

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:34:16 UTC 2019

If you want to apply the effect to a sound inside of Komplete Kontrol you can simply use the effect slots. How to do this will change depending on which Komplete keyboard you have so you may want to read the documentation. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s possible to use effects inside of KK on an outside source such as an audio track etc. if you want to do that you will have to instantiate the waves plug-in outside of KK.

Sent from my iPhone