[Perform-Talk] Free USC event, Visions and Voices

Cristina Jones caldomo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 05:04:09 UTC 2019

Hi, all!
This is a wonderful event coming up in LA! It's a free event taking place at USC with Ali Stroker. She's not blind, but she has definitely slammed down some major buriers in the film and Broadway worlds for people with disabilities. Since we're having this Let Us Play Us conversation and talking about inclusion, this is a wonderful event to go to, be encouraged and inspired by, and just know that the work we're moving into is now being accepted and sought after.

Turning Limitations into Opportunities: An Evening with Ali Stroker

DATE:
Monday, December 2, 2019 at 7 p.m.

LOCATION:
Bing Theatre (BIT)

TYPE:
Conversation

GENRE:
Cinematic Arts, Dramatic Arts, Music, Employees

RSVP
Turning Limitations into Opportunities
An Evening with Ali Stroker
A Visions and Voices Signature Event

ADMISSION:

Admission is free. Reservations required. RSVP
http://visionsandvoices.usc.edu/eventdetails/

Best:
Cristina Jones
+1(562) 308-7591