[Perform-Talk] Free USC event, Visions and Voices

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Nov 30 23:24:25 UTC 2019

Nice!But I may be busy that day.

..

Ladies and gentlemen!

It's the return of America's and Canada's favorite!

..

Your official Holiday-music station!

..

Call 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, or 3!  Are you on Facebook?  Yours truly is, too!  eric at pmpmail.com; click on, "Works For God, the Heavenly Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all about the Labrador Retriever, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/220702829623273/

..

Peace on earth; Goodwill to men!  Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!  Try to be good to each other!