[Perform-Talk] Meet the Blind Month

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:10:03 UTC 2019

Good morning fellow federationists,
 October in the National Federation of the Blind is Meet the  Blind Month.
 This month has historically been   an opportunity for us as members and chapters to showcase in creative ways  the tools we use,  the jobs we have and the organization that does so much work on the local and national level to improve the lives of  blind people.
  How can we, as members of this division go about contributing to meet the blind month?  What plans do we have as a division of the federation to actively take part in this month long public education campaign in a way that is consistent with our national organization?
 Best,
  Darian