[Perform-Talk] Meet the Blind Month

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 04:26:41 UTC 2019

hello darran and all,
yes, it is the beginning of October and, yes we are in the start of
meet the blind month and, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I
think this is something that the division should address. maybe some
of the members who have state conventions in the month of October
should try to get members to join our division. this could be in a
formal or in a nonformal setting too! also, please post items on what
you are doing in your local chapters or affilates for performing arts
in your area like on our facebook page or on our twitter page too!
and, of course don't forget this list as well too!

these are my ideas so far but, i'am sure that others here on this list
and, especially the board will also chime in too as well too!

thanks for the idea and, I hope that others here on this list will
post their ideas as well too for meet the blind month!

hugs,
amy