[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [NFBMI-Talk] You Are Invited: Michigan's Got Talent Competition

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 03:36:08 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Earl Parsons via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 18:21:47 +0000
Subject: [NFBMI-Talk] You Are Invited: Michigan's Got Talent Competition
of Kalamazoo Michigan List <nfb-kzoo at nfbnet.org>, "mi-abs at nfbnet.org"
<mi-abs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Robert Earl Parsons <robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu>

Greetings Fellow Federationist

It's that time ! The countdown to when we all gather in Grand Rapids
for an exciting weekend of learning, advocacy and fellowship. The 2019
NFB of Michigan State Convention is promising to be filled with love,
hope and determination. What's more exciting, however, is the treat
that the Michigan Association of Blind Students has in store for all
of you. Our inaugural talent competition, Michigan's Got Talent, will
showcase the affiliate's best performances in the Crowne Plaza, along
with a cash bar and appetizers. Join the student division in this
exciting event on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 9pm for all the fun.

Attached is the official flyer for the event. Please feel free to
share this flyer with friends, family, and other affiliate members to
encourage them to come. Preregister for this event at our discounted
price of $5 by visiting the registration page at
www.nfbmi.org/convention<http://www.nfbmi.org/convention>. Tickets are
$7 at the door, so please take advantage of the savings.

Interested in competing in the competition? Competitors are required
to register for the event and then sign up for the competition by
clicking the link located in the attached flyer. If you have any
questions, feel free to call Robert Parsons, Vice President, at
804.801.7674. We look forward to connecting with you and hope that you
enjoy the show.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas

hello all,
here is some information for those of who you are interested in
performing in the nfb of mi's state convention or that if you want to
come to mi for this event... if so then please read on for all of the
information!