[Perform-Talk] What to wear for things as a performer

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 02:48:09 UTC 2019

hello sierra,
thanks for posting this topic to the list. as for choosing what
clothes for your performance or skill you should know what event this
is for... like if you are doing something in a casual setting then
casual look is to go for like dress pants, dressy jeans without holes
or stuff on them. also, a nice dress shirt, blouse, or sweather will
also work good too! as for something more dressy then go for a elegant
dress, pant suit, or gown. you will need to decide what the event is
and, also then make the judgement in the audience you will be
performing in front off. like for myself when i'am doing motivational
speaking I wear usually a nice dress or dress pants like kakis,
capris, or something like that! I also pair it with a nice shirt like
a blouse or a dressy polo shirt too!

you want to represent yourself in a positive way and, it shows in your
appearance and, especially in your clothes too!

I hope this is helpful to you!

hugs,
amy