[Perform-Talk] What to wear for things as a performer

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:05:00 UTC 2019

Hi Cierra,

You can't go wrong with character shoes.  I doubt you would need to
wear a full-on dance ensemble.  For musical theater auditions,
something you can move in that isn't distracting would be your best
bet.  I haven't done an audition like that in a while though, so you
may also want to ask a teacher, mentor, or colleague you trust.

Hope that helps.

Julie