[Perform-Talk] Dance, improv, braille music, and vocal percussion!

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Fri Apr 24 05:22:17 UTC 2020

You mean Katelyn?

..

Eric from Los Angeles...

Friend advocate, sportsman, sports fan.

..

A member of the organized blind movement.

..

..

Nature lover.

..

Pen pal.

..

Every day, we know that high expectations move mountains!

..

Live the life you want.  Blindness, or any other disability, should not hold you back.

..

Low expectations get you nowhere; high expectations get you somewhere.

..

chargerdodger at pmpmail.com

..

..

Trust in God.  Have faith in tomorrow, and most of all, believe in yourself.

..

Be good to each other!  And to yourself!

..