[Perform-Talk] Garage Band.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 19:39:04 UTC 2020

Friends,

 I have been playing with Garage band, mostly as a means to entertain myself and see what kind of music I can make.
 The fun thing about Garage band  is that you need not have any formal musical training,  you can play with a number of instruments,  sound effects and loops.
 If you want and with a few accessories, you can connect instruments you already have and play with them, but if you just want to play around and see what you  can come up with, all you really need is an Iphone,Ipad,or Mac, as the app comes preinstalled most of the time.
 If you can’t find   it on your device , you can simply go to the App Store  and download from there.

 What stories do you have with Garage band?

  Darian