[Perform-Talk] New Member Introduction

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 01:19:44 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone,

I've been a Federationist since 1975 when Wisconsin was
reorganized, and, as of tonight, am a new member of our
Performing Arts Division and this list.  I moderate the music
talk list, which is also sponsored by this division.

I am firstly a Christian and secondly a Federationist.  I am a
part-time vocal music teacher at our church's school, where I
play the organ for our daily chapel services and piano for my
music classes.  I have a couple private voice students.  I also
taught piano and accordion, but no longer have any students on
those instruments.  I performed a lot when I lived in Wisconsin,
but not so much since moving to Columbus, Nebraska, in August,
2004, where I now reside.

My Federation leadership activities include president of the NFBN
Columbus Area Chapter, Secretary of the NFBN Senior Division,
Board Member of the NFBN, Secretary of the Nfb in Communities of
Faith, and member of the Committee for the Advancement and
Promotion of Braille (which used to be NAPUB).

I am 64 years old and single, and I have a 15-year-old Schnoodle
named Cassie who's lots of company!

I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all here!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Linda