[Perform-Talk] BIO

Shelly Kane shellykane323 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:17:12 UTC 2020

Brent:

Thank you for sharing your story with us.  All I can say is Wow! You
have quite the experience and resume.  I will definitely be checking out
your songs.  Did you have a lot of challenges learning taiquando?  I
wanted to try ti chi but finding instructors has been difficult for the
things I want to do.  You definitely have a lot going for you.

Shelly