[Perform-Talk] BIO

Shelly Kane shellykane323 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:16:52 UTC 2020

Thanks for letting me know.  I have migraines as well.  It's to bad that
you had to stop.  Hopefully one day you will be able to go back.
Hopefully one day, we will be past this Covid and be able to not worry
about the no touch policy.  The way I learn is more audio.  They hardly
had to position me in dance.  Unless I wasn't getting something, then
they would put me in the right position.  It's very sad with what this
work has become.  I'm on a new medicine for my migraines and it works
very well.  I used to get between 8 and 10 a month and now I'm down to
about 2 a month. I tried everything and nothing worked until I got on
this medicine.  You have to be your own advocate.  I basically told the
doctor that I wanted to try this medicine.  If I didn't say anything,
they would have kept me on Botox and it wasn't working at all and it was
also very painful.  Thanks again for sharing.

Shelly