[Perform-Talk] Valentine’s Day Singing Telegrams

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 05:50:22 UTC 2020

hello katalyn,
thanks for posting this awesome fundraiser for valentine's day for the
division. I kinda of thought this would be a awesome way for the
division to do this for valentine's day. I plan to forward this onto
the nfb of co and the nfb of my listservs as well if you don't mind at
all?

I think this is a awesome fundraiser and, i'am sure that others in
other affiliates would also love to do this as well too!

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy